Making Sense of Sensors
The Schneider Electric Sensor Competency Center (SCC) operates with the single-minded purpose of helping engineers, OEM’s and end-users maximize the return on their sensor investment.
OsiSense® – Offering Simplicity through Innovation
Providing the sensing community a single source supplier for all sensing needs with innovative products suited to specific requirements, the SCC offers a full range of inductive, capacitive, photoelectric, ultrasonic sensors, radio frequency identification systems, mechanical limit switches, pressure sensors, fluid control, including connectivity. OsiSense® products are perfect for resolving the most commonly encountered detection problems.
In Stock and Ready to Ship
With a full range of sensors in stock at our U.S. distribution centers, our customers can count on getting the right product — right when they need it.
- Large inventory of high-volume sensors warehoused in Mechanicsburg, Pa.
- Central location in Dayton, Ohio, includes stock of low-volume sensors
- Ability to ship direct to the distributor, OEM or end-user
Regional Flex Center
- Quick response to custom product needs
- Ship in 3 days or less, with any IEC limit switch as well as any cabled connector version inductive proximity sensor that is not stocked
- Dedicated to the customization of all sensing products.
Whether you are connected to the internet or not (online and off), we have a tool…
- At www.sesensors.com, just select the products menu OR download our dedicated sensors selector and competitive cross reference.
- Schneider Electric now offers easily accessible 3D and 2D line drawings for sensors!